230g milk chocolate
270g dark chocolate
150g Connacht Gold Softer Butter, plus extra for greasing
225g golden syrup
150g Rich Tea biscuits, roughly crushed
200g Digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
1 pack of Maltesers
- Grease a standard 900g pudding bowl with Love to Bake and line with cling film.
- Combine both chocolates with the Love to Bake and golden syrup in a saucepan over a medium-low heat and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits, Maltesers and marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the pudding bowl, pressing down with a spoon to make sure it is tightly packed. Spread the bottom so it is smooth.
- Refrigerate overnight to set, then invert onto a serving platter. If it is not coming out easily, pour some warm water around the outside of the bowl to loosen it.
- Roll out the white icing into a circle; it’s better to have the sides uneven, so that it looks like the icing is dripping down the cake.
- Brush a bit of water onto the top of the cake and add the icing.
- Roll and shape the coloured icing into red berries and green leaves. Secure these to the top of the white icing with a little more water.
Per Serving 567kcals, 29.5g fat (16.3g saturated), 71.6g carbs, 35.7g sugars, 5.7g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.215g sodium