320g cream flour
1 Tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
360g Connacht Gold Creamery Butter
250ml Connacht Gold Cultured Buttermilk
1 Tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
green food colouring
140g Connacht Gold Softer Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 tablespoons Connacht Gold Fresh Milk
280g Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour cupcake pans.
- Lightly stir eggs in a medium bowl with a wire whisk. Add remaining liquid ingredients and stir together with whisk until blended. Set aside.
- Place all the dry ingredients in your mixing bowl and stir together really good with another wire whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium-high for about a minute or until completely combined.
- Pour into cupcake pans and then drop the pans on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After about ten minutes, remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack.