* 45g Connacht Gold Creamery Butter
* 280g marshmallows
* 260g peanut butter
* 150g puffed rice cereal
* 12 ice lolly sticks
* 250g good-quality chocolate, chopped
* Hundreds and thousands
1. Line a 23cm square baking tin with parchment paper. Heat the butter in a large saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring occasionally, until completely melted.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter. Gently mix in the cereal until combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the tin and press down to form an even layer. Cool completely, then cut into 12 bars.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Stick an ice lolly stick into the bottom of each square.
5. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring
6. until smooth.
7. Remove the chocolate from the heat and dip the top half of each square to coat. Hold over the lined baking tray and sprinkle hundreds and thousands on each side to decorate. Leave to set on the paper before serving.
Per Serving 389kcals, 20.3g fat (8.6g saturated), 46g carbs, 23.7g sugars, 8.1g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.16g sodium