Give Brussels sprouts a fresh twist with NEW Connacht Gold Cracked Pepper Butter. Even the kids will love them!
3 tbsp Connacht Gold Cracked Pepper Butter
130g pancetta or bacon pieces
140g Brussels sprouts, finely chopped
100g grated parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving about 180ml of the pasta cooing water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the Cracked Pepper Butter in a large pan and melt over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 4-5 minutes until crispy. Remove using a slotted spoon and set aside to drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Into the same pan, add the Brussels sprouts and cook for 5-6 minutes until golden.
- Add 120ml of the reserved pasta water to the pan and bring it to a simmer. Add the pasta and reduce the heat to low.
- Add most of the grated Parmesan, reserving a little to serve, and toss with tongs until melted. If the pasta still looks a little too dry, add a splash or two more of the pasta water to loosen it, and toss to combine.
Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan