The ultimate cheesy indulgence
- 250ml @connachtgold cream
- 250ml @connachtgold milk
- 150g grated gruyere cheese
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 6 Maris piper potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and slice potatoes thinly
- Grate cheese
- Crush 4 cloves garlic
- Add cream and milk and garlic to saucepan and heat , add in sliced potatoes and cook for further 7 minutes.
- Add in half of the cheese.
- Using a slotted spoon , spoon potatoes into greased oven proof dish.
- Pour over remaining liquid covering the potatoes well. Smoother in remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 35minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving
Adrian Martin is an Irish chef brought up in County Cavan, Ireland. He trained in some of Ireland’s most renowned restaurants including MacNean House and Michelin Star restaurant, Bon Appetite in Malahide where he was head of Pastry.
Sarah lives in the beautiful West of Ireland with her husband and their 5 kids. She began her blog in 2019 to showcase her passion for home improvement and decor and now uses her platform to showcase snippets of daily family life, baking tips and interior inspiration.
Sarah is a Cookbook author from Co. Mayo. After 20 years working as a Graphic Designer her career curved into cooking during COVID.
She has since published three cookbook and now works full time as a food influencer teaching her simple, homecooked recipes with a focus on reducing food waste and making cooking and baking fun!