Easy and delicious lemon cheesecake
- 8’’ springform tin
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 135g @connachtgold pure Irish butter
- 2 small tubs of cream cheese 2x 180g
- 80ml of lemon juice
- 100g icing sugar
- 250 ml double cream
- To decorate : whipping cream, sliced lemons , zest and some lemon curd.
- crush biscuits finely and add melted butter, press down into bottom of tin
- whip up rest of ingredients and smooth over, chill overnight and decorate next day
Adrian Martin is an Irish chef brought up in County Cavan, Ireland. He trained in some of Ireland’s most renowned restaurants including MacNean House and Michelin Star restaurant, Bon Appetite in Malahide where he was head of Pastry.
Sarah lives in the beautiful West of Ireland with her husband and their 5 kids. She began her blog in 2019 to showcase her passion for home improvement and decor and now uses her platform to showcase snippets of daily family life, baking tips and interior inspiration.
Sarah is a Cookbook author from Co. Mayo. After 20 years working as a Graphic Designer her career curved into cooking during COVID.
She has since published three cookbook and now works full time as a food influencer teaching her simple, homecooked recipes with a focus on reducing food waste and making cooking and baking fun!