An indulgent treat for all the family.
- 225g dark chocolate 70% +
- 3 eggs
- 225g @connachtgold pure Irish butter
- 80g flour
- 1tblsp baking powder
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Whisk caster sugar & eggs together until light and fluffy. I used the electric beater or mixer.
- melt butter and dark chocolate in bowl over saucepan of boiling water.
- add melted chocolate and butter to eggs and sugar and beat again
- sieve in flour and baking powder
- fold in gently using large spoon
- grease a brownie tray and add layer of greaseproof paper .
- pour mixture in and place in pre heated oven .
- 180C for 20 mins or until skewer is clean
- remove and cool
- cut into squares
- melt white chocolate (bowl & hot water)
- add marshmallow to brownie and cover in white chocolate.
Below you will find a wide selection of recipes that you can make with our delicious Connacht Gold products. Please use the menu selection to find exactly what you’re after.
Adrian Martin is an Irish chef brought up in County Cavan, Ireland. He trained in some of Ireland’s most renowned restaurants including MacNean House and Michelin Star restaurant, Bon Appetite in Malahide where he was head of Pastry.
Sarah lives in the beautiful West of Ireland with her husband and their 5 kids. She began her blog in 2019 to showcase her passion for home improvement and decor and now uses her platform to showcase snippets of daily family life, baking tips and interior inspiration.